In this section:
- Testimonials: Read What people are saying about Sonja Grace’s Workshops
- Gallery: Image and Video Galleries of prior Workshops, Retreats and other Events with Sonja Grace.
- Upcoming Workshop and Retreats:
- April 26, 2017, 6-9 pm – Portland Meditation / Processing Workshops in Hillsboro, OR
- May 10-14, 2017 – Earth Medicine Meditation Retreat in Forres, Scotland
- October 5-8, 2017 – Earth Circle Meditation Retreat in Walton, Oregon
- November 11-18, 2017 – Holistic Cruise and Seminar-at-Sea: Ancient Mysteries Revealed
For a list of all events, book signings and other appearances, please see the full calendar.
Earth Medicine Meditation Retreat
May 10-14, 2017
Join author and mystic healer Sonja Grace in Scotland! This meditation retreat is being held once again at Newbold House in Forres. We begin in ceremony with attendees experiencing a complete shift in energy both dimension and in the realms. Sonja Grace will guide you in cellular yoga each morning followed by her signature grounding meditation into the realms of the Earth. Explore the elements of earth, fire, water, metal and wood. Understand these elements as energies within the physical body. Learn the relationship we each have with Earth energy and meditate both indoors and outdoors weather permitting. Go on nature walks through the woods and learn what you need to survive as you connect with the devic kingdom. Identify and process the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual bodies through sound and ritual through the use of the medicine wheel. Uncover where you are blocked and hold resistance and work as a group to release the many layers that bind us to our karmic experience. Healing with Earth energy returns participants to the womb. Experience a spiritual rebirth. Bring a drawing book. You do not have to be an artist just willing to access another part of the brain and shift your understanding.
This retreat includes shared rooms (same sex) and all meals during the retreat.
Travel and airfare are not included.
This retreat begins on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. and ends on Sunday, May 14th after breakfast at 9:30 a.m.
Resident (Staying in Newbold House)
Non-Resident (Staying Off Property)