Earth Circle Meditation Retreat
Big Bear Camp in Walton, OR
October 4-7, 2018
Get ready to dream while you are awake and step into the sacred Earth Circle. Feel the vibration of this great planet and connect with her song. Meditation, cellular yoga, movement, nature walks and evening fire ceremony will bring you into the circle of the Goddess.
- Discover the sacred Circle
- Learn how to release unwanted energies with Earth Medicine
- Experience higher frequencies in meditation
- Dream awake and record your dreams through drawing
- Connect with the water and dedicate your Circle to this sacred element
- Feel the energy of the land and learn about the Goddess through ritual and ceremony
- Expand your consciousness and find inner peace
Check in is at 3:00 p.m. October 4 and check out is at 1:00 p.m. October 7th. This is a camping experience. TENTS, SLEEPING BAGS AND CAMPING CONDITIONS. There is a couple of yurts that can be used for sleeping. Shared, same sex. First come first served. You are welcome to bring a camper or trailer (size and length are limited). There is a lodge with a library upstairs that people can sleep in. There are beautiful decks that surround the yurts and sleeping under the stars is a great place to be. (Big Bear Camp provides sleeping cots) There are campground style bathrooms (male and female) with toilets, showers and sinks. Meals will be included in the retreat with a chef preparing organic, vegan meals. There is an outdoor and indoor kitchen! There is NO Wi-Fi or internet connection. This is very remote and in the mountains. Be free for four days!
The vibration of this land is incredible, and we will spend the four days in sacred space exploring, learning and connecting.
This venue is small and only allows for 15 people in attendance.
Early Bird Special
*Full Price: $1690.00 starting June 30, 2018